Saturday, July 4, 2009

Beach Vacation

On our family vacation and the past two nights a world famous soccer
team has been staying in the room above us. I can not tell you the joy
of hearing the thundering hooves of these clearly talented individuals
as they roam the prairies of their living quarters which have now
turned into the stadiums of Europe where soccer reigns supreme. If you
think that sentence is a run on, then imagine the run on I have been
hearing for two days as I try and enjoy this peaceful interlude in
life with my family at the beach.

Tonight though payback will be mine. I happen to have a HDMI cord that
attatches to my video camera and flows to the TV. On this camera I
still have video from Colins birth where he let's out some blood
curdling screams entering this new world. If that does not work I also
have his circumcission-

No comments: