Saturday, July 11, 2009

Car wash

Here it is a nice day. I am waiting to get my car washed and three
people sit down next to me smoking like they are a California
wildfire. Now to each their own and some may argue
(especialy in CA) that smokers are the last legally allowed victims of
discrimination. From taxes to politics to where they can or can not
light up. Some may argue that...not me.

I am watching the skies not for the aurora borealis nor the aurora
astralis but rather the parks service and one of their water dumpers
to put out this inferno to my right.

Brave new world question: ya know how sometimes someone is speaking a
foreign language near you and you just know they are talking about you!

Do you think they KNOW I am blogging about them ?

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Val - I love ya, but don't complain about people smoking out in the wide open. It's their right, they are outside, leave em' alone.
& to be honest, I'm pretty positive they don't care if you're bloggin' about them.