Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mani/Pedi

Ok I know it is not the manliest but I am going to get a Mani/pedi
today. This is my wife's idea. I want no flack from my logger friends
that hit me from Alaska on Twitter or my buddy Dave a Grade III LAPD
detective. When your wife's says jump sometimes you don't even ask how
high....you just jump. Mind you I am going to drive over to this "Nail
Palace" with the radio cranked and the windows all the way down. I
might even put the dog on the front seat and borrow my neighbors
F-350. Might go mudding afterwards....or in the very least throw an
add shot in my caramel machiatto. Stand back there is 6' 202lb man
hitting the streets. Oh yeah this is what I do when we have a baby
sitter :)

Hmm I should chop something down after...or hammer something......or
then again I'll probably just watch that backyard show on HGTV.....

No comments: