Tuesday, January 12, 2010

OK This is funny...when your agent drops you...

BUT forgets to tell you........Now I am ok with this as the last Network show I hosted was Married By America on FOX so it has been a bit and the radio career is going fine....but you might get a kick out of my agents letter to me. Welcome to Hollywood kids !

Read from bottom up --



-----Original Message-----From: E***
@wmeentertainment.com
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 11:50:41 -0800Subject: RE: Question

hi sean,

happy new year!! wow things have changed around here. not sure if you heard, but we merged with endeavor over the summer, john ferriter left the agency and we have had a huge purging of clients.

to be honest, I would tell you to look for new representation. I thought someone from the department would have called you and give you this information.

I am happy to speak over the phone about it if you want to catch up.

best of luck.

evan


From: sean
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 10:04 AM
Question

Hey do you guys still rep me? NBC called and said they have a timeslot opening for me :)

No but seriously, I have not heard from anyone in a while, no worries just want to see what's up as 2010 moves forward.

I hope you are well.

Valentine

2 comments:

Katherine Lacabe said...

Ouch Val!

Nice to find your blog. My name is Kathy - my friend Kimberly and I used to hang out a lot at KIIS some 10-12 years ago (wow, I'm feeling old) when we were in High school. We would go for JoJo. I still have a picture that you took of my backside with my camera! lol

Karen M. Peterson said...

Hollywood's a crazy town!

And hell, the way things are going over at NBC, I'd find new representation quick! You never know...