Friday, March 6, 2009

Barbie gets a Tattoo

50 th year I guess.....and now Barbie gets some ink. Your daughters (and boys) can put the tattoo's on barbie and on themselves as well. Here are some quotes from today's show on what you thought:

Come on...do any of the listeners ever let their kids put on temporary tattoos? Neither my husband or myself have tattoos but I let my kids wear temporary tattoos and I am not afraid that this is going to make them want one.

My husband went shopping for my daughters first Barbie and came home with Presidential Barbie. When asked he said it was the only one that had clothes on.

OK Loved that last line. The best !

I grew up in the 60’s. My friends and I put tattoos on our dolls…either by stickers or by pens.
They all do it.


My only concern, since I do not plan on buying my son Barbie's, is that we teach our young girls just one more thing that they'll think they need to be beautiful. I have nothing against "tattoos", I would actually get a picture of Hervey Villachez if I did get a "tat".

No comments: