Monday, March 2, 2009

Bachelor = Lame What do you think ?

This is what my friend Amy thinks:
What do you think ?
to me it does all seem fake
did you see the US MAG that said it was fake??
you have to ask Chris
reasons i think it was fake
1. no one seemed upset
that first girl Melissa who he was supposedly engaged to
would have been CRYINGGGGGGG if he really just dumped her! and live on TV
2. if he really did dump her
ok
but WHY would she hand him back the ring
i would be like THANKS FOR THIS SWEET DIAMOND YOU TOOL
and walk out of there
3. molly is acting WAY to weird
like she knew it was coming
I'm sure she is happy but she is acting weird
4. if you were really going to dump somehow wouldn't you do it in private
5. if you were Molly wouldn't you say ...hey idiot...why did you dump me in Australia
what the heck
you would be upset!
she's way too giddy
and she would say you put me through weeks of hell watching this show knowing you dump my ***
6. how awkward is it when Chris has to toss to commercials
during the drama

No comments: