Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Review-Iron Man

OK I watched it. Leilani fell asleep for some of it-anyway here we go.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? HE BUILT A SUIT IN SOME TALIBAN CAVE AND FINISHED OFF SOME CRAZY ATOMIC SPACE LIKE WARP DRIVE WHATEVER?

Willing suspension of disbelief... I went to that "well" every ten minutes, at one point I felt like that little kid that fell down the well. It's funny as I write this I was actually going to review the acting-but wait a minute that was not the point of the movie to show some great acting skills from some talented actors. The movie also kind of dragged at some points, mainly between the opening scene and um....the credits.

By the way those tech specs he wrote on Egyptian papyrus.....c'mon.

Anyway great flick-really enjoyed the action scenes.

No comments: